We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Non-sex education is gaining in popularity. We have collected some good reasons why it might be worth considering an unusual method.A child just wants to be a child - eagerness for gender-neutral education
What is gender-neutral education?The essence of the gender-neutral, that is, gender-neutral educational principle is that it is confronted with social gender stereotypes and expectations let's not look at it our child, and let him you can freely change your behavior regardless of gender. So, for example, if our little one sees that we live in our bodies and wants to try it, then instead of telling them "the boys don't do that", let him. Or just as if your baby wants to play with cars instead of babies, we don't block them, but let them play the game with whatever they want. which would not be likely to follow gender stereotypes. As they grow up, they will have a better relationship with the opposite sex, and when choosing a job, they will be more free to choose: girls, for example, are more likely to opt for math or computer science.
Use our Baby Development Calculator to keep track of your baby's development!
1. It will be freerBy liberating children from gender stereotypes, the child will also feel freer. You'll be bitter about it take it upon yourself, thoughts, unique personalities, and fewer others. We can do this with small changes like not telling our son that "boys don't cry", but also comforting him as much as our soul.
2. You will have more experience (more career opportunities)
3. It will be more creative
4. You will communicate more smoothlyIf we are educated in a neutral way from the outset, the day will come when the child will, with social norms, ask us more and more serious questions. As we speak more openly and honestly about these, we will have a closer parent-child relationship, and sooner will have a similarly open and honest dialogue with us and our peers. besides higher emotional intelligence and empathy that you can only profit from at the level.
5. Gain a better understanding and appreciationAlthough we may not see much advantage in non-sex education at a young age, we can almost certainly be sure that each and every shift will double in value. Because at a young age they had so much to experience and discover about the world and themselves, so much more цnismeretre gain adulthood. And this is straight for him over self-confidence. And what more can a parent need than to have strong, confident grown-up children.
6. It is easier to understand the other genderIt is understood that, at a young age, both of them could play out their roles, he grew up you will know more about the opposite sex. As their communication becomes less diverse, they will understand each other more easily. This can be beneficial for casual personal relationships as well as for relationships.
7. Leadership can be chosenWhen a child is raised to be clear of his or her values, accept and love himself or herself, he or she is more likely to be a leader or senior position felnхttkйnt. It will be more creative, more interesting, more critical and more curious - all of which are exclusive leadership qualities. Raised in such a free environment, he will also be more free to decide his lot and will know exactly that his life is in his own hands. They all, both unambiguously, predict a successful life. (Chap: Fisher-Price BeatBo Robot)Related articles on Child Development:
- When is a Child Needed to Develop?
- Signs that it's worth taking the baby for development
- That's why interactive games are good for your kid
- We do not (just) expect development from overtime
- This is how the time for attention changes with the children