We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
In Europe, there was an increasing number of cases of curvature, and in Romania it was a straight curveball. See what the bends are.
The symptoms of bending in childrenIn Romania, last year was a turning point: 3071 people became ill and 16 died. At that time, Makun, such a health worker, was curved and the BNTSZ warned counties bordering Romania to check the MMR vaccine. The WHO recently warned that the curve is dramatically spreading in Europe: In this situation, it is not clear what the symptoms of the curvature are. bend protection belongs to the compulsory vaccines. Trivalent, three-component vaccines are used concurrently with curvature, mumps, and rubella (MMR). Curvature was also one of the most common infectious diseases of childhood in Hungary. As soon as all children are obliged to be protected from bends, the disease has almost completely disappeared in Hungary. In Hungary, babies over the age of 15 months have been born. Reminder vaccine is given to 11 year olds in elementary school, 6th grade. Missed vaccinations can be killed at any age! RNA vнrus causes. Locked in the air cseppfertхzйssel it spreads very quickly latency is 9-11 days. The onset of symptoms is described in Figures 5-6. days around. These are generally:
- depression, bad mood,
- catarrhal symptoms.In the following 4-5 days the symptoms worsen, which:
- red throat,
- high fever,
- strong runny nose,
- Inflammation of the coucha.This is followed by the manifestation of the disease symptoms of arthritis: in the pharynx and in the mouth, the so-called "dentition" appears at the height of the canker Wear-spotswhich is a whitish, spicy loading. trips on day 14 appearing on the fish and on the ears, and then on the face, the redheads, which appear on the face, protrude from the swollen skin. Within a few days, the whole body will be covered by these patches, which appear in place. Within 4-5 days, they become brownish in color and then disappear. Blemishes disappear with blistering. During fibrillation, the fever is also persistent. It can also cause respiratory infections: pneumonia, inflammation of the glands, inflammation of the lungs, cataracts, otitis media, inflammation of the stomach, bowel, and bronchitis.Related articles in bends:
- No need to be afraid of bends in Hungary
- Nyjjimmunitás - What does this mean?
- WHO: The bend in Europe is dramatically spreading