We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
I want to do a job like my parents ... The well-defined parenting principles and goals before childbirth are leaning against the baby. Everyone wants to raise a perfect child. But what does this mean to you? How much rigor do you need?
Whose good is the nursery?
The dreams of the perfect child, the perfect baby, and the family harmony can even come true. But what exactly does this word mean to us: EXCELLENT We may have thought about our parenting, parenting methods, on one of the rough, sad days of our childhood. "I will never do so with my child like my parents. I will do just that!" This "mpc" usually involves more leniency, a better heartand the less time elapsed before the first child is born, the more alive this memory and the intention of the other person is. it will be better. She will be happy, balanced, admired and admired by her parents, all in all, she will be a delirious child. The reasoning and the conclusion are logical. If that worked, the result for a few generations would be so perfect for the child that the topic could be off the agenda.
Visitors voted: be the kid if he grows up!
- obedience and system 1 per cent,
- creativity and talent 23 percent,
- Sensitivity and Help 13 percent,
- 23 percent of confidence and ambition,
- Openness and co-operation 22 percent…
elected it out of 2263 votes.It is interesting that the obedience and the system proved to be an absolute loser, which was the slogan of the last century. It was not only in Germany that children were raised to be commanding, belligerent, accurate and systematic soldiers, and conscientious women. Perhaps even in today's parents' ears, the saying goes, "Listen to your child!" "Order is the soul of everything." creativity, furniture, self-confidence and goal-setting were considered the most important nowadays is one of the most fashionable items. Is it possible, however, that all parents are desperate for obedient, systematic, well-controlled children? At least, this can be inferred from the fact that sooner or later, most parents begin to complain and become insecure if their child defies control and, for example, does not want to sleep all night or not.
Baby book books
What we are talking about
And there are kids!
Did it happen the way you imagined it?
Disappointed in the cube?
Who is right in education?
- Did it happen to me in my childhood? What did they do to me then?
- What are the solutions? What results can you expect from different interventions?
- What would we do best among these?
- What would our mother have done in a similar situation a million years agoWhen we answer the last question, we may be smarter, and come to the point that we don't want to, but we are too big. Let's start by saying that we are just too good for our own child.
Kirby was not surprised
- Do you really want to be welcomed?
- What is a conscious baby like?
- The five most common misunderstandings in parenting
- What did I learn from my kids?
- Relax, Mom, you're doing it!