We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
What does this baby do and what can we do? Or leave it?
Why is your hand always in your mouth?Possible reasons:
- if your teeth are coming;
- if you are sucking your finger;
- if you are suddenly separated;
- if you take your soother;
- if you console regularly with pacifiers, pacifiers, or something more delicious. Wash your hands often, and take your towel with you. Freeze your mouth often, because a stubborn stomach can cause fungus. If necessary, tie a cloth or necktie around your neck. Lubricate the mouth and surrounding area with lanolin (wool) ointment.
- Why does the baby take everything in his mouth?
- Fingering and cumming