We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Why doesn't the kid make it? When should you get culturally out of the middle table? We help you navigate the etiquette world.
How to teach your child the basic etiquette?Robert Fulghum: I've learned everything in kindergarten that the title of a book worthy of a book also suggests a lot, because it suggests that the school teaches the most important behavioral standards that are born of a life.
What are these?For example, let's share everything, play decently, and don't hit others! Here we are taught to put everything back where we found it or to wash our hands before we eat! frames at most reinforce what we bring with us from home. Basically, family and parents have a responsibility to Transmit the most important values to children and our behavioral standards.Munika, the mother of third grade Geneva, told me this:
"I bring it up to show my baby a good example from the beginning. we'll show you a good example, the child is unintentionally stuck with behavioral habits. Now that we are bigger and have done a lot of things, we have a lot of public discussion. (…) It may take months, but he tries to tell the child the same thing over and over. Good example and lots of talk, this is the secret. " when you can eat some solid food by yourself, you can grab the glass and start talking. I too, I think so. Piaget, the famous developmental psychologist also stated that only after 7 years of age will the parents have some intrinsic motivation for their parenting principles. Until then, we can only talk about learned behavior. However, the teacher, that alapйrtйkek showing and emphasizing it from the first moment is our job.
Hi, hello, I'm cheating!A child enters the community from time to time as he learns to thank Pamela Druckerman It does not bite the nipple book in parenting books. However, thank you for being one of the greatest prebates is a challenge for both parents and children. Ranschburg Jenх We live in an eccentric world where we quickly pick up cross water from a parent whose child does not speak or communicate. There are countless rules attached to what seems like a real loss for a kid, so there are just a few ways to eliminate this problem, and they do not. But the situation is not that simple. According to Ranschburg, in many cases, the child's innate sensibility is the reason why he or she actually escapes the innumerable stimuli because he is unable to process them. That is why they are closing in on others, too.
How do we motivate you to say goodbye after all?
- First and foremost, let's look at a good example and we will thank everyone in the right way.
- With a kindergarten child, you can talk about when and how people should talk. Let's take this time again and again!
- If we play (eg role-playing, squatting) then also gratitude in our games.
- Never spoil your child if you are not or not, but talk to them about it.
- Give us directions in the rattling maze. For example, I foretold to my children that anyone we meet on the street should say goodbye to. Don't forget! This often creates difficult situations for us.
- Always look for the path that best suits your personality. Our son loves humorous solutions from a young age, and I can speak with ease in this language. When I didn't say something, I asked him, "Did your voice go to sick leave?" or maybe "Did the gossip night wrap your tongue?".
Letters and croissantsAs the nutrition begins and the child becomes more familiar with the meal, allow him or her to join the meal and experience the rules that surround the table. Initially, your own small diet (but also at the family table) is made of plastic, easy to handle with cutlery and dishes. However, before going to kindergarten, there are already some porcelain dishes and ordinary cutlery.
- In the area, a child aged 2.5-3 can help. Let's get this done!
- Wash hands before and after meals.
- There is no television, reading, loudspeaker or activity that may be dangerous, for example. (Combat with a fork and a fork)
- We don't play the game.
- We use the cutlery and napkin for the intended purpose (it can be practiced boldly by medium group ovis).
- If you do not know the food or have finished the meal, you are still waiting for the rest of the family.
- Food does not speak certain words (head, disgusting, disgusting, etc.) because they are sinful.
- Let's say goodbye. If we do not like something, we should politely encourage it!