We are searching data for your request:
Forums and discussions:
Manuals and reference books:
Data from registers:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Why is it important to have a baby on a regular basis? Because "gymnastics" lying on your stomach are indispensable for movement and muscle strengthening.Even small babies are not able to turn around alone; However, it is important to have a stomach because lying on the stomach is indispensable for movement development. Lying flat
- Strengthen the muscles of the neck, back, body
- they also exercise muscles that are less commonly used
- "Prepare" your body for important movements such as rotation, uplifting, finishing and working out
- can also help cognitive development so that they can view the world from another perspective
When and how to put the baby on the belly?
- Lay the baby on a comfortable, secure and soft surface. You can put it on the floor, for example, on a larger folded blanket.
- It can help a lot to love your belly lying by putting a little on your stomach or chest. So, lifting your head, you see your face, your smile! It is at least as interesting and exciting to him as the games.
- A little bigger doll can be motivated by toys, interesting things: put it close to you, but not too close to having to "stretch" to get it. A colorful, soft animal, a beak can arouse your interest, especially if you move it in front of it.
- What's your tummy tucker for?
- Signs that it's worth taking the baby for development
- Put it on your stomach!