We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
What kind of life do you intend for your children? You want to have a lot of money? Or should they be famous? Do you want to sell a bestseller? Probably not. So maybe a week if you get a little abstract. But what do you really want them to do?
You want happy kids, don't you?Probably what every other parent wants to be happy about. Wouldn't it be great if it were a hit? Unfortunately, like nothing else in life, happiness is not guaranteed. A mother with five children, however, realized during the long years that there are some tricks that make kids really happy. The following tips are sure to prove serious research results!
1. Give them enough time to play"Of course, my sons do sports too, and there's a lot of lessons and extra-curricular activities, etc. But there are kids who now it's their job to play. Apart from a few exceptions, you make every day so you have time for the games, "he begins Alli Worthington. According to an article in the American Journal of Play, children 's time spent playing games is greatly reduced, which has an impact on emotional development, anxiety, depression, distraction, and self - control problems. "So much of 1955 has been a steady decline in children's free time," he begins. Peter Gray, a professor at Boston College. The professor used to play a game during his free time the child himself chooses, he controls himself, rather than participating in an organized activity.
2. Praise you for working hard
3. Create a tradition
4. Let them do the homeworkI have a friend who has always checked the girl's homework. He fixed the error, helped him with his tasks, made sure everything was perfect. He did so with love, but he told the girl inadvertently that he alone couldn't do the job. How did this happen to him?
5. Teach Them Negative Sensations Are Healthy
6. Allow them to failSaving means being risky. You also want your kids to to go and live, right? If they never make mistakes, they never get to know new things, and they don't realize how much fun things are in life. (If they fail and are sad about it, see point 5.)
7. Don't compare them to each other ... or to their friends
8. Get them happy memoriesThis is a very serious affair. I want to have happy memories for them. Be a little crazy, do some unexpected things, plan something special once in a while, and so on. One day it can be a beautiful memory to them, have such happy days, they will become better adults.
9. Be a happy parent
10. Do not argue before youAre you ready for a big hit? Do you have financial problems? Are you worried about your grandmother? Tiny ears are worth more than we think. When they feel anxiety and insecurity, the child also becomes unstable and starts to worry. Szуval you discuss adult issues in secret, let the kids stay just kids. According to research not all quarrelsome harm to children. When parents try to find a solution instead of loud, muttering, violent quarrels, children are not bothered by conflict. According to the authors of the study, it does not matter if the children know that there is no conflict-free marriage. The essence of being able to control our feelings is to "honestly" fight and try to solve family problems so as not to endanger the stability of the family. But no one expects it to be perfect (if it is, tell it to look better in the mirror). We all make mistakes. But if you consider the 10 child-rearing parenting tips that are scientifically supported, you're well on your way to raising happy children.More articles on parenting:
- Vekerdy: Don't Take Your Childhood Out Of Your Child!
- What makes a child confident? Vekerdy answers
- Not many games will make a kid happy